Monday, December 8, 2008

Legs that Fall Asleep

Monday, December 8, 2008
I didn't start a diet. Nope, I woke up with 3 swollen tastebuds (thats what everyone calls them), and in stead, I have unintentionally fasted for a few days. Oh wait, my sister brought me a vanilla frosty from Wendy's and I ate it. So, I'm absolutely hungry right now, but I do prefer the hungry feeling over the pain of food touching my tongue. When I can eat again, at least my stomach should be so I will get full from a small amount of food!

If I can eat by tomorrow morning, I do plan on beginning to calorie count. I feel like I'm really ready to get going...I just gotta be able to chew first!

So, lets talk leg circulation! I've got good leg circulation. My legs are fat, but no varicose veins or bluish tint. Well, earlier today I was setting on the floor, playing with my puppy. She climbed into my lap and fell asleep. I found it very endearing and decided just to lean against the couch and hold her for a while.

Pppffff....I didn't mean to fall asleep! When I woke up (about 1 hour later), what was initially an attempt to jump to my feet became an attempt not do the splits! My right leg had fallen asleep, so asleep that I just didn't feel it! Couple this with the fact I've got really slippery feet...and I was performing what I'm sure looked like "The Drunken Ballerina". It's a good thing I'm a limber 400+ girl, because if I wasn't I'm sure I'd be paralyzed from the waste down right now.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Is that your puppy? what a cutie!

You don't have to be 400+ to have your legs fall asleep after you've been sitting on the floor without moving for an hour, BTW.

Cmay said...

Yeah, her name is Buffy:) She's completely blond and white now.

Really? Before I got so big I always set on the floor and never had problems unless I had my legs bent funny. Guess I'm just normal now.

 
Honestly FAT. Design by Pocket